Brookdale North Chelmsford
4 Technology Drive Chelmsford MA 01863
Brookdale North Chelmsford is a charming and welcoming community that offers personalized care services for seniors who have Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, or just want a little extra help with activities of daily living. We strive to strike a perfect balance of autonomy and care, encouraging independence and celebrating individuality while encouraging community engagement and helping residents when needed.
We have a vibrant community with engaged residents who thrive through our services and amenities which include:
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor gardening area, enclosed courtyard and walking paths
- Enclosed sunroom
- Dining room with a private dining room for celebrating special events with loved ones
- Room service
- Daily programs and activities
- Three meals served daily in our full-service dining room
Pricing at Brookdale North Chelmsford
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale North Chelmsford
Nice place with very caring staff, a little less luxurious than some of the others and we thought it would be a better fit for my inlaws. We were hoping a placement here would work out but they didn't feel...
Visited om 1/2/2018.Staff very warm and welcoming. answered all my questions and concerns. Will follow up in the next day or two.
- Pleasant Tour Overall
I toured this community for my brother, and his needs. Everything went well, and my tour was nice. The community from what I saw is well maintained. The staff I came across was friendly, and my questions were...
- See all 25 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale North Chelmsford
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale North Chelmsford
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.