Brookdale North Boulder
3350 30th Street Boulder CO 80301
Life at Brookdale North Boulder is vibrant and fun, allowing residents to thrive while we handle all the maintenance and chores that are associated with home ownership. Our staff is available around the clock, giving residents the peace of mind that assistance is nearby when needed. Brookdale North Boulder helps residents simplify their lives and while still being actively engaged in the community.
We offer an extensive array of services and amenities, which include:
- Housekeeping and flat linen services
- Transportation services to medical appointments, local shopping and restaurants
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds, maintained by residents
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Arts and crafts studio
- Billiards room
- General store and cafe
- Concierge services available every day of the week
Pricing at Brookdale North Boulder
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale North Boulder
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale North Boulder
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.