Brookdale Boulder Creek
3375 34th Street Boulder CO 80301
Brookdale Boulder Creek is a vibrant community where resident thrive receiving high quality services in a home-like environment. With a family atmosphere, our community quickly feels like home. Our dedicated staff balances assistance with independence, giving residents a true sense of purpose and individuality while being actively engaged with the community.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Boulder Creek include:
- On-site beauty salon offering manicures, facials and hair styling
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Chef-prepared meals served three times daily
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Gardening areas with raised beds
- Library and internet cafe
- On-site general store
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Things are going ok
The staff have been good and have answered my questions. The food is hit or miss as some days are better than others They offer daily activities and they keep the community clean. This community does accept...
Looking Down The Road
When we were touring locations we were trying to keep in mind down the road for my mom. What we would have loved was nursing care in the same building as the assisted living so if need be in a few years if...
We Didn't Get the Home Feeling
We were impressed with everybody in the community. They showed us kindness and were willing to help our new transition. When touring the facility we felt it was not a good fit. It is a huge community with many...See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.