201 East Foothill Boulevard Monrovia CA 91016
Our elegant home features amenities designed to complement your desire for relaxing and exclusive senior living. Residents at Brookdale Monrovia enjoy:
- Outdoor courtyards which feature walking paths, gardens and ample seating areas
- Amenities for visiting family and friends include guest suites and a private dining room for entertaining or special occasions
- Exploring their creative side in our arts and crafts studio
- Surfing the internet or reading a book in the library
- Being pampered in our full service salon
- Keeping healthy in our wellness clinic and exercise room
- Gourmet meals in our restaurant style dining room
Our one bedroom apartments feature all of the comforts of home. All apartments include individual climate controls, pet friendly environment, private bathroom with walk in shower and wall to wall carpeting. Select units include a full tub and deck or balcony.
Pricing at Brookdale Monrovia
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Monrovia
- Happy people!!
I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. All of the staff where very friendly and welcomed my loved one and I into there facility with open arms. I thought they had a nice floor plan...
- Fantastic Place!!
This place is fantastic and I could have not asked for a better place for my loved one to live at. She has some serious problems when she first moved in and the staff have provided her with great quality of...
Beautiful facility! Very nice rooms, clean, neat, nice size rooms, super nice people!
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Monrovia
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Monrovia
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.