Glen Park at Monrovia
110 N Mountain Ave Monrovia CA 91016
Our goal is to provide our residents with the highest standard of living, in the safest and warmest environment by providing the following care plans:
1. Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) such as bathing, grooming, medicine & incontinence management
2. Secured premise with an emergency response security system.
3. The security of well-trained and dedicated caregivers, available 24 hours a day.
4. Three healthful meals per day with scheduled hydration and snacks.
5. Wellness Program designed to provide in-house medical services.
6. Direct communication with each resident's personal physician and pharmacy.
7. Daily transportation services.
8. Planned activities with live entertainment and frequent opportunities for outdoor experience.
9. Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen services.
10. Choice of a private or a companion suite.
We know this is an important decision and we want to do everything we can to make your loved ones feel at home. You are welcome to come visit us and take a tour of our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Glen Park at Monrovia Reviews
I go to this facility to see my loved one almost every week. Staff are very attentive towards staff. Management is doing very well. Some residents keep on wandering around in the dining room, but staff assist...
Staff are very helpful. They are quick to help me when i need help. They spend enough time helping me. This is only the facility where i saw staff taking enough time based on residents' needs. I love the...
- Best place i have ever lived
I like the facility. I like all staff that work here. I like the food a lot. I like activities. we get to go to other Glen Park Communities for bingo bash. We get to go to field trips. They provide transportation...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.