4004 Waldo Ave Midland MI 48642
Assisted living at Brookdale Midland is comfortable and worry-free. Residents relax knowing they are well cared for and that life's hassles are being handled. Our residents enjoy private apartment homes with housekeeping and personal laundry services, full dining service with healthy, balanced meals and a vibrant activities calendar. Other services provided at Brookdale Midland include
- Assistance with activities of daily living including grooming, dressing and hygiene
- Medication management and assistance
- Highly personalized care reviewed regularly to ensure needs are being met as they change
- A well-trained staff available 24 hours a day
Our staff is dedicated to developing lasting relationships with each resident. We are excited to welcome you to Brookdale Midland where our residents are our family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Midland Reviews
- Nice people, not a fan of the layout
We toured this facility while looking into care options for a loved one. Sterling House seemed like a nice enough place, it was clean and the staff I met were friendly and professional. However I didn't...
- Looking to save money not give needed care.
Not designed for older people with multiple issues. Understaffed. Mom fell a number of times, about five over the year. Medication was often found on the floor or in a cup on the night stand-several issues...
- AFC licensed facility can house up to...
AFC licensed facility can house up to 20. Bedroom with average size bath and kitchenette. Furniture provided or can use your own. Many organized activities available. Do not know about religious opportunities....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.