5700 Emerald Court Mentor OH 44060
Residents at Brookdale Mentor experience all the best of senior living in a home-like community with high quality care services available when needed. We encourage the independence of our residents and are respectful of their privacy and maintaining their dignity. Our senior living apartments feature a kitchenette, floor to ceiling windows and large bathrooms. Residents in our Alzheimer's and dementia care community participate in a gently guided routine each day while also being encouraged to participate in meaningful and purposeful daily activities.
Our community is composed of strong relationships that make our community feel like home. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Mentor include:
- Access to a tenured and highly trained staff
- Comfortable and inviting common areas
- An activity room and library for relaxing, reading and socializing
- Weekly outings for shopping and lunches
- Daily exercise programs
- Wellness clinic
- Fine dining with homemade meals prepared by local chefs and served in our beautiful dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Has all the key elements essential for providing my mom critical care, engaged residents, and safe environment.
A good place for mom
Our mom lives in the memory care unit at Brookdale Mentor and we visit a few times daily. We are pleased with her care and the staff who care for her. I feel good knowing mom is safe, happy and well cared for....
Great Community, Location Didn't Work for Our Families
This is a top notch community, and my tour of it went very well. The only down side for us was the location. However my tour was a good one. The community looked nice. The staff was kind, and cordial. My questions...See all 25 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.