5700 Emerald Court Mentor OH 44060
Residents at Brookdale Mentor experience all the best of senior living in a home-like community with high quality care services available when needed. We encourage the independence of our residents and are respectful of their privacy and maintaining their dignity. Our senior living apartments feature a kitchenette, floor to ceiling windows and large bathrooms. Residents in our Alzheimer's and dementia care community participate in a gently guided routine each day while also being encouraged to participate in meaningful and purposeful daily activities.
Our community is composed of strong relationships that make our community feel like home. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Mentor include:
- Access to a tenured and highly trained staff
- Comfortable and inviting common areas
- An activity room and library for relaxing, reading and socializing
- Weekly outings for shopping and lunches
- Daily exercise programs
- Wellness clinic
- Fine dining with homemade meals prepared by local chefs and served in our beautiful dining room
Pricing at Brookdale Mentor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Mentor
- Great Place
Our loved one lives in the memory care and we are so happy with the care, associates, food, activities and management. Our loved one enjoys many wonderful activities as well as care and as normal a life as...
- for mobility patients only
I would NOT recommend this location for Alzheimer's patients who are considered 'high functioning'. We thought this would be a place for Mom with her dementia/Alzheimer's, but once the need...
Has all the key elements essential for providing my mom critical care, engaged residents, and safe environment.
- See all 33 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Mentor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Mentor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.