Brookdale Medina South
100 High Point Drive Medina OH 44256
Our one story brick home offers residents a choice of four apartment styles and sizes to meet the specific needs of each resident. With a highly trained staff of nurses and assistants on duty around the clock we are ready to meet the unique needs of residents as they arise. We encourage all of our residents to be as independent as possible and are there for assistance when needed.
Services and amenities provided by Brookdale Medina South include:
- A full recreational calendar that meets the unique interests of each resident
- Strong partnership with community organizations
- Three restaurant-style meals served on a flexible meal plan so residents eat when they are hungry
- On-site library
- Schedule transportation services
- Medication assistance
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
We are proud of our award-winning community and have consistently been voted 'Best of the Best Assisted Living Community' in Medina County.
Pricing at Brookdale Medina South
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Medina South
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Medina South
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.