2452 West Kem Road Marion IN 46952
Brookdale Marion is an assisted living community focused on providing high quality personalized care services in home-like environment. Our staff is passionate about senior care and passionate about our residents, treating each of them like family. The staff at Brookdale Marion is well-trained in providing assistance with activities of daily living while encouraging residents to be independent as much as possible.
We believe in a holistic approach to care that balances six key aspects of wellness which are purposeful, social, spiritual, mental, physical and intellectual. Our services and amenities work together to meet these aspects of wellness and include:
- A personalized service plan that is reviewed for accuracy and adapted when needed
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transportation services
- Three meals served daily in our dining room
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale Marion
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Marion
Our mother has been here less than a month but overall I believe it is a good choice for her.
- Friendly, welcoming staff!
Our experience with Brookdale Marion has been a very positive one, so far! The staff here is friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable! They've been incredibly welcoming to our family and especially...
Overall Sterling House of Marion is praiseworthy all the way around. The staff is always very kind and helpful. The only thing I can even think of where they can improve (and this is a very minor detail)...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Marion
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Marion
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.