430 North Union Road Manteca CA 95337
Our campus provides a continuum of care services, including independent living, assisted living and memory care for seniors living with Alzheimer's disease or a related form of dementia. We know that every resident is unique and has different needs, which is why we work with each resident to develop a personalized care plan to address those needs.
Brookdale Manteca is highly regarded throughout the region as an exceptional senior community where residents continue to live even if needs change over time. Our luxurious community offers resort-style services and amenities, including:
- Weekly happy hour every Friday afternoon
- Daily fitness classes
- Regular group outings to local attractions, shops and restaurants
- Three homemade meals served daily in our dining room
- Pet-friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Scheduled transportation services available
Pricing at Brookdale Manteca
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Manteca
- Getting adjusted to things!!
I have recently made the move into this community and so far I am pleased with how things are going for myself. The staff are very kind and seem to fix any problems they have in a timely manner. I liked my...
- Not A Pleasant Time
My loved ones experience here was not good. In fact, she got so disappointed in the services they were not providing her she opted to go home after a very short time. There have been several issues that she...
- Very Nice Place
My loved one is still adjusting to her new surroundings. We have no complaints about anything the community inside and out is spotless very clean. The staff is friendly and kind and helpful when needed. They...See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Manteca
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Manteca
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.