355 West Grant Line Road Tracy CA 95376
Brookdale Tracy offers two levels of care services, giving residents the peace of mind that if their needs change, they can receive the care they need in the community they love. We offer assisted living and memory care services that promote independence and celebrate individuality, while also encouraging community engagement. We meet with each resident to provide a personal care plan that is regularly reviewed and adjusted if needs should change.
As one of the premier senior communities in the region, Brookdale Tracy offers a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- Transportation services
- A holistic approach to care that meets physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and social needs
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Regular group outings to local attractions, shopping and dining
- Social events and activities that enrich the lives of residents
- Covered patio with seating
- Gardening areas with raised beds
We are proud of our warm and dynamic community and invite you to join us for fun and relaxation.
Pricing at Brookdale Tracy
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Tracy
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Tracy
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.