2220 West Kettleman Lane Lodi CA 95242
At Brookdale Lodi, our residents receive high-quality, personalized care services in a home-like environment. With comfortable, private apartment homes and spacious, welcoming common areas, our residents enjoy a blend of privacy and community engagement where they are free to thrive and grow in our active and vibrant community.
Brookdale Lodi is highly regarded as one of the best assisted living communities in the region, offering residents an abundance of services in a resort-style community. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Lodi include:
- Outdoor walking path, courtyard and raised-bed gardens
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Full-service dining room and private dining area for family celebrations
Pricing at Brookdale Lodi
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Lodi
- The Right Community For Her
The staff are doing a good job for my aunt who is very happy living at this community. Everything that is provided and offered for her is just fine.
We have been through 3 owners and now Brookdale. Horrible [Removed]. Checks sent take two months to cash. Very little activities anymore. Used to have folks visiting with entertainment, now I see little. Great...
- A joke!
When we first got to the Brookdale, we really liked the place. It was nice and clean. After they invited us to have lunch and that is what completely changed our minds. We were ignored we just sat there. Then...
- See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Lodi
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Lodi
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.