161 Young Drive Lexington NC 27292
At Brookdale Lexington, we offer a continuum of care services so that residents can stay in our community even if their care needs change. We are an active community, encouraging social interaction and the development of lasting friendships. Residents enjoy a choice of apartment-style homes on one-level, making our community easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
Brookdale Lexington is a premiere senior care community in the region. We offer a long list of services and amenities that enhance the lives of our residents, including:
- Fully enclosed sunroom for year-round enjoyment
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas with raised beds for seniors who wish to practice their green thumb
- A licensed nurse available around the clock
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale Lexington
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Lexington
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Lexington
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.