630 Whittier Ave High Point NC 27262
Westchester Harbour is an assisted living community in the historic city of High Point, Guilford County, North Carolina. Our beautiful community is located on a large, landscaped property near health care services, churches and shops. High Point is serviced by Amtrak, and nearby Greensboro and Winston-Salem are just a short drive away, making High Point a great place to call home.
Westchester Harbour is dedicated to providing seniors with excellent care and support. Our team of mature, compassionate staff members have specialized training in memory care services, and our facilities include areas designed to keep seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia secure and comfortable. Attentive staff are on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to give both our residents and their families the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing help is always close by.
We encourage seniors to live healthy, happy and active lives, and we offer a wide variety of services and amenities designed to promote health and wellness including:
- On-site professional rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Private and semi-private accommodation
- Meals served in our well-appointed, restaurant-style dining room
- Spacious common areas for visiting with fellow residents, friends and family members
- On-site beauty salon
- Regular recreational activities led by our on-site activities co-coordinator
We are proud of our modern, progressive senior living community, and we invite you to Westchester Harbour.
Pricing at Westchester Harbour
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Westchester Harbour
Community Details at Westchester Harbour
Senior Housing Types Provided at Westchester Harbour
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.