10108 74th Street Kenosha WI 53142
We offer activities that foster reminiscence, curiosity and an opportunity to connect with others, such as:
- Science projects and demonstrations
- Themed meals and parties
- Familiar tasks like baking and clean up
- Raised bed gardening
- Pet therapy
- Church services and hymn sing-alongs
- Games including cards, bingo and bocce ball
Our caring staff provides health and wellbeing services and programs designed for both security and comfort:
- Specially trained memory care staff available 24 hours a day
- Assistance with grooming and hygiene needs
- Medication management
- Respite care
- Visiting physicians and physical therapists
- Hospice services
- Comfortable lounges for socializing or enjoying a quiet moment
- Onsite beautician
- Alarmed exterior doors and enclosed courtyard
- Chronic disease and behavior monitoring
Our dining services have been recognized as the best in the industry for their specially designed menus and environment that cater to the needs of those with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Menus include old fashioned favorite meals, finger foods, dining assistance and a consistent mealtime routine.
Pricing at Brookdale Kenosha
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Kenosha
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Kenosha
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.