Brookdale Green Mountain
12791 West Alameda Parkway Lakewood CO 80228
Brookdale Green Mountain is a continuing care retirement community offering assisted living, memory care services and skilled nursing care for rehabilitation and long term care.. Our wide range of services gives residents and their families peace of mind, knowing that our community can be their home, even as needs change over time. We have a holistic approach to care that allows residents to develop a sense of self and purpose while enjoying all the services and amenities of our community.
Services and amenities at Brookdale Green Mountain include:
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Enclosed courtyard for residents in our memory care program
- Innovative fitness program specifically designed for seniors
- Chef-prepared meals served in our elegant restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Tour for options
We did the tour of this community for care that is offered. We liked the staff who were able to answer the questions of care that are available. We liked that the community did have activities, but we wanted...
Awful rehab stay
My father was here for rehabilitation and it was awful. They didn't properly hook up his oxygen. He got Pneumonia and they didn't even try to treat it.
Everyone was really friendly!!
I enjoyed my initial introduction into this community. All of the staff where very friendly and upbeat upon our arrival. They made us feel comfortable during our tour and made sure to provide my mother and...See all 21 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.