2025 Caldwell Drive Goodlettsville TN 37072
Residents at Brookdale Goodlettsville enjoy the same sense of community, while receiving high quality, personalized care services in a home-like environment. Our staff is well-trained and passionate about senior care, encouraging residents to be as independent as possible while expressing individuality and receiving the care services needed to stay healthy and well. Residents choose from studio or one-bedroom apartment homes featuring private baths and kitchenettes.
We provide a holistic approach to care that allows our residents to thrive. Services and amenities provided for our residents include:
- Access to a strong network of local medical providers
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and a gardening area
- Spacious dining room with a private dining area for entertaining guests or celebrating special events
- Engaging activities and social clubs
- Three homemade meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Tour for care
We toured this community and it had an older feeling that we did not prefer. The location was too far. The staff was nice. This community needs to update the inside of the community. The staff were nice and...
Things are great
My brother loves living at Brookdale. The staff are nice and they take good care of him. He likes the food and they keep the community clean. They offer a lot of daily activities. I would recommend this community....
We liked this community and the people there. We felt that the community was well kept and that the residents looked like they wanted to be here. We just wanted a little bit different environment for my grandmother....See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.