2025 Caldwell Drive Goodlettsville TN 37072
Residents at Brookdale Goodlettsville enjoy the same sense of community, while receiving high quality, personalized care services in a home-like environment. Our staff is well-trained and passionate about senior care, encouraging residents to be as independent as possible while expressing individuality and receiving the care services needed to stay healthy and well. Residents choose from studio or one-bedroom apartment homes featuring private baths and kitchenettes.
We provide a holistic approach to care that allows our residents to thrive. Services and amenities provided for our residents include:
- Access to a strong network of local medical providers
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and a gardening area
- Spacious dining room with a private dining area for entertaining guests or celebrating special events
- Engaging activities and social clubs
- Three homemade meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
Pricing at Brookdale Goodlettsville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Goodlettsville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Goodlettsville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.