901 Broad Street Florence NJ 08518
Our caring staff provides assistance with both daily care and medical concerns such as:
- Assistance with grooming
- Medication management
- Meals are planned by a registered dietician
- Both chronic disease and wellness monitoring
- Fall management
- All public and private areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
- Short term stay program
Our community provides a comfortable, homelike environment that is also pet friendly. We encourage our residents to socialize by enjoying a cup of coffee in our bistro, chatting with a friend during our weekly happy hour or taking part in a lively card game after dinner. Our activities director plans activities with input from residents. Recent favorites include:
- Poetry readings
- Card games
- Walking club
- Men's club sports and beer
- Horticulture class
- Outings for lunches and scenic drives
Our manicured grounds are perfect for strolls among the trees and gardening in our raised flower beds. We also have a fully enclosed sun room so that you can enjoy a taste of the outdoors during snowy or rainy weather. Each day brings a host of new activities to be enjoyed.
Pricing at Brookdale Florence
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Florence
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Florence
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.