Juniper Village at Bucks County
3200 Bensalem Blvd Bensalem PA 19020
Juniper Village at Bucks County is a community that truly allows you to live life to the fullest, while completely maintaining your independence.
Pricing at Juniper Village at Bucks County
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Juniper Village at Bucks County
- Review of Juniper Village at Bucks County - Bensalem, PA
My mother was a resident. I was very pleased with the staff and the care she received staff is very professional and friendly and very responsive. They genuinely care about the residents. My mom went from independent...
- Review of Juniper Village At Bucks County Bensalem, PA
My lunch and tour was excellent! Everyone was so welcoming and so pleasant. Kathleen Salmon was was the best! She made me feel so relaxed and made sure to introduce me to the staff and residents. I felt like...
- The first month at Juniper Village
The Marketing department was really amazing the first week Mom was there. Not only did they help her get acclimated, they also introduced her to many new friends who ate dinner with her and always helped her...
- See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Juniper Village at Bucks County
Senior Housing Types Provided at Juniper Village at Bucks County
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.