Brookdale Elizabeth City
401 Hastings Lane Elizabeth City NC 27909
Brookdale Elizabeth City is located in a quiet residential area near Pine Lakes Country Club and just a short drive from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We are a pet-friendly community, recognizing the power of a pet in providing peace of mind and comfort as seniors adapt to a new home.
We offer numerous services and amenities to help residents flourish and live an engaged and purposeful life. Services and amenities include:
- Assisted living services for residents needing assistance with daily living activities
- Alzheimer's and dementia care with gently structured routines and specially trained staff
- Three meals served daily with a choice of entrees
- Daily activities and social events
- Cozy library with computers
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale Elizabeth City
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Elizabeth City
- Brookdale is helping Mom establish her independence
My mother has been living at Brookdale Elizabeth City for a week. During that transition time the staff has been extraordinary in their welcome to the community. The support and encouragement they offer Mom...
- Friendly, accommodating staff
Our experience with Brookdale Elizabeth City has been a very good one! Every single employee we've come across has been nothing but friendly and caring! They obviously really care about the people they...
Community Details at Brookdale Elizabeth City
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Elizabeth City
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.