Brookdale Cypress Station
303 Lantern Bend Drive Houston TX 77090
Residents at Brookdale Cypress Station enjoy a wide range of activities and amenities including:
- Fun outings to local attractions like the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts or the Museum District
- Reading in our library
- Participating in a community fitness and wellness program
- Enjoying a meal in our elegant restaurant-style dining room
At Brookdale Cypress Station, our resident enjoy a high quality of life in a community that celebrates individuality and encourages independence. Our well-trained staff offers assistance with activities of daily living while protecting privacy and dignity at all times. We partner with each resident to create a personalized care plan that meets their needs and helps us to understand their interests, passions and goals. Plans are regularly reviewed to ensure accuracy and adapted as needed.
Pricing at Brookdale Cypress Station
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Cypress Station
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cypress Station
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.