Brookdale Concord Parkway
2452 Rock Hill Church Road Concord NC 28027
Brookdale Concord Parkway offers assisted livining and memory care services for residents with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. With inviting common areas that inspire conversation and lasting relationships, Brookdale Concord Parkway is a flourishing community where friendships are developed and seniors thrive.
Our thoughtful amenities and quality care services include:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Secured exterior doors for the safety of residents
- A choice of private suites or studio apartment homes
- Pet-friendly senior living accommodations
- Scheduled transportation services
- Respite care and coordination of hospice care
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh daily
Pricing at Brookdale Concord Parkway
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Concord Parkway
- Like a second/extended family.
The staff was so kind and loving to my father. The best care we could have wanted outside of the family. [Name removed] is a great leader.
I found this facility to be fairly clean, there were a lot of activities offered, the menu offered the residents varies of choices. The staff was very accommodating,knowledgeable and courteous. Overall, I was...
- I would only 50/50 recommend this branch
I would only 50/50 recommend this branch. All together the facility is very pleasant, very clean, and very comfortable. The common rooms have nice furniture and the food is ok. My loved on is not a fussy eater...
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Concord Parkway
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Concord Parkway
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.