1501 Zion Church Road East Concord NC 28025
Brookdale Concord Parkway offers premium assisted living and memory care services for residents who have Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. With inviting common areas which inspire conversation and lasting relationships, Brookdale Concord Parkway is a thriving community where friendships are developed and seniors flourish.
Our luxurious amenities and quality care services include:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Secured exterior doors for the safety of residents
- A choice of private suites or studio apartment homes
- Pet-friendly senior living accommodations
- Scheduled transportation services
- Respite care and coordination of hospice care
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Three delicious and nutritious meals prepared fresh daily
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very Nice Community
I have seen an improvement in my mother since moving here. The staff has been working with her with various things and in doing that she seems to be improving. The staff is wonderful very kind, and patient...
Good fit for mom
The Concord Place has been a good fit for my mom. The atmosphere is warm and has a homey feel. The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. We also have a home health aide to come in to...
A nice looking community
We thought this was a nice looking community when we visited. The staff we met were friendly. This community seems to offer a lot of activities and special events. This community did not have openings when...See all 25 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.