14789 Burns Valley Road Clearlake CA 95422
At Brookdale Clearlake, we offer two levels of care including assisted living and Alzheimer's and dementia care. The staff at Brookdale Clearlake stands ready to assist with activities of daily living, such as dressing and bathing, in our comfortable, resort-like community. Residents in our memory care program enjoy a gentle structure to each day which promotes choice and purpose. All residents at Brookdale Clearlake have a strong and true sense of self and community.
Our services and amenities help residents to thrive in retirement, and include:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A holistic approach to care
- Diverse activities and social calendar
- Exercise classes designed for the abilities of residents
- Enclosed courtyard with outdoor walking areas and covered porch
Pricing at Brookdale Clearlake
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Clearlake
- Wonderful staff and care.
The thing that impressed me the most is the amount of care they offer. They have the most residents to staff of any communities in this area.It's the only one in the Clear Lake area that I felt was suitable...
- Care and value
I like this community for the great care that my mom is receiving. I like knowing she does like the good variety of meals, She likes the staff and the clean community. They offer her to participate in activities...
- My mother's care
This community is very good for the care for my mom. The community is clean and always well maintained. The staff is friendly and caring to her needs. The food is very good and a nice variety. The activities...
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Clearlake
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Clearlake
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.