131 Vickery Drive Central SC 29630
At Brookdale Central, residents thrive, knowing they are receiving the perfect senior living experience. Our well-trained and compassionate staff balance assistance with independence, allowing residents to maintain choice, purpose and a true sense of self. Each resident is valued and treated as family, receiving highly personalized care services that are regularly reviewed to ensure needs are being met as they change. Brookdale Central is a vibrant community and offers a wide range of services and amenities to enrich the lives of our residents, including:
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Outdoor gardening areas and courtyard
- Cozy family room where residents gather and entertain
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments or private or companion suites
- Spacious accommodations featuring walk-in showers, walk-in closets and kitchenette
- Pet-friendly living accommodations, welcoming small pets
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Starting To Look Better
The staff at this community are really nice to my mom and she is doing well with their help. She really likes the food they make. My mom recently started to join some activities that is provided for all the...
Not very happy with this place!!
My loved one has recently moved into this community and so far we have no complaints with how things are going for her. The staff are not very qualified and could use some more training on how they handled...
Great place to live
My mom an dad is a resident at the community and they love it. Everyone goes out of there way to help them. The staff and managers are so nice and willing to help. We would highly recommend this communitySee all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.