Brookdale Cedar Springs
2505 Spring Avenue Southwest Decatur AL 35601
Our red brick building exudes southern charm and hospitality and our residents feel this difference from the moment they move in with us. Our caring staff provides quality care in a comfortable homelike environment. Our community has several common areas for socializing, playing billiards and enjoying the company of friends.
Brookdale Cedar Springs offers outstanding amenities for your enjoyment and well-being. Amenities and services include:
- Beauty salon
- Restaurant style dining room
- Wellness center and fitness room
- Pet friendly apartments
- Assistance with daily activities
- Scheduled transportation services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
Our comfortable apartments are available in a variety of sizes including studio, one and two bedroom. All apartments feature individual climate controls, private bathrooms and wall to wall carpeting. Some units have patio/balcony, walk in closets and full kitchens.
Pricing at Brookdale Cedar Springs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Cedar Springs
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Cedar Springs
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.