Brookdale Canopy Oaks
9070 Southwest 80th Avenue Ocala FL 34481
Residents at Brookdale Canopy Oaks choose from a variety of apartment homes to fit their unique needs. We offer private rooms and friendship suites and three different floor plans. Additionally, residents enjoy all our community has to offer including an outdoor area featuring two courtyards with gazebos, an on-site library, three activity rooms and even an ice cream parlor.
Brookdale Canopy Oaks strives to offer exceptional care services and amenities to all who call our community home. Services and amenities include:
- Access to our network of strong partnerships in the local medical community
- Wellness, social, cultural and educational programming
- Home cooked with meals prepared with fresh ingredients
- A caring and professional staff that strives to develop lasting relationships with residents
Pricing at Brookdale Canopy Oaks
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Canopy Oaks
- Not the right place
I toured this community and I didn't get a good vibe here things are way out of date and dirty. It would be a nice place if they would clean it up and make it more modern.
- Good Tour Of This Faciliy
We toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. Everyone was kind to my family, and friends. The community looked good, everything appeared to be well maintained. The staff we met was kind, and...
- I loved this community
I had a wonderful tour here, the staff did a great job showing me around and answering all my questions. I would have loved for my dad to have moved here but unfortunately, they did not have any availability....See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Canopy Oaks
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Canopy Oaks
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.