Brookdale Brookfield AL
660 Woelfel Road Brookfield WI 53045
At Brookdale Brookfield our residents have an engaged and active lifestyle with an abundance of common areas to relax, entertain and socialize. We provide individualized care to seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Our experienced and well-trained staff balances care and independence perfectly, encouraging residents to be independent while being ready to assist when needed.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities that help seniors make the most of their retirement. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Brookfield include:
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening area and walking paths
- Access to a compassionate and educated staff around the clock
- A choice of apartment floorplans and layouts, each with a kitchenette and individual climate controls
- Pet-friendly senior living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Safe, Secure and Cared For
Brookdale Brookfield AL seems to be a good fit for our loved one. The staff is very friendly. They are very easy to communicate with if we have any questions or concerns regarding our loved one's well-being....
I loved the tour we took of Brookdale Brookfield. I would like to live here if ever need be in the future! It is a beautiful community. The staff was very friendly. It was homey and inviting. We chose another...
Exceeded our expectations
The staff are excellent they go above and beyond. They keep my loved one involved in daily activities. They are responsive when we need anything or have questions. The doctor comes in regularly and is really...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.