Brookdale Bear Creek
1685 South 21st Street Colorado Springs CO 80904
At Brookdale Bear Creek, we offer a range of senior care services including, assisted living and memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our residents and their families rest easy, knowing that they can stay in our community even if needs should change over time. Our vibrant community offers a range of services and amenities, which include:
- Fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Medication management
- Nursing oversight on medical services and wellness visits
Pricing at Brookdale Bear Creek
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Bear Creek
- Nice but not for Mom
This community is nice and clean. The staff was helpful when I asked questions. The ground were nice and they had nice activities. We didn't choose this one due to the distance, to far for us.
- Care and comfort for mom
This was a nice tour that we had for the care of mom. I like the staff who were able to show us the community. I was not to please with the cleanliness at the time of the tour that may have been taken care...
Very friendly staff. Clean and has a good menu to choose from. Apts. come in different sizes and gave us a lot to choose from. I have had some problems with having my Mom's meds given to her. And for the...See all 31 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Bear Creek
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bear Creek
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.