2365 Patriot Heights Colorado Springs CO 80904
Residents of our Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) enjoy an engaging and rewarding lifestyle with a selection of care options to meet changing needs. From Independent Living and Assisted Living to Alzheimer's and Dementia Care and Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing, transitioning between levels of care is simple.
You or your loved one will have the security of knowing that a continuum of care options is available on one campus without the concern of selecting new services at different location.
The freedom to live life as you choose
Our residents enjoy spacious apartments and garden homes with striking views of Colorado's impressive vistas and amenities and services to rival resort lodges. Step into our light-filled lobby with its atrium skylight and step into the sophisticated comfort of a mountain retreat.
Enjoy restaurant-style dining in our elegant dining room with chef-prepared menu options including our popular Sunday brunch, or meet friends for a stroll across campus on walking paths winding through landscaped grounds. Join an exercise class in our fitness center or take a dip in our indoor swimming pool. Live life as you choose and enjoy the rewarding retirement you deserve.
As a resident, you'll have a selection of activities and clubs to share with friends and neighbors. Join one of our shopping trips to local stores and boutiques, take wine-tasting class, play dominoes or practice your swing on our putting green before teeing off at one of several world-class golf courses near campus.
Downtown Colorado Springs is a short drive away with its charming shops, local restaurants and attractions such as the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum and the Fine Arts Center. Visit the Garden of the Gods Park with its unique geological formations or explore the great outdoors with hiking, fishing or biking. Our residents enjoy outings to the Colorado Wolf & Wildlife, Fort Carson, Manitou Cliff Dwellings and Glen Eyrie Castle.
Our campus also includes the following accommodations and levels of care:
- Independent Living apartments offer the privacy of well-appointed residences and the services and amenities of a vacation property. These include restaurant-style dining, transportation services, housekeeping services, and outings to local attractions. We also offer the option of seasonal stays.
- Assisted Living accommodations for those who may need some extra help with daily living activities. We balance assistance with independence, providing just the right amount care needed.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care program where skilled associates provide residents with a structured routine of activities that help maintain their abilities, encourage the use of their current skills and experience daily moments of success with a sense of purpose.
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation — Licensed and Medicare-approved, our community offers skilled nursing care supported by speech, physical and occupational therapies and other rehabilitation services. We also offer respite care and hospice.
Fitness and wellness programs are an important part of our commitment to our residents' experience at Skyline. Brookdale's Optimum Life is a holistic initiative that balances six key dimensions of wellness — purposeful, emotional, physical, social, spiritual and intellectual — to help you live a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and fulfillment.
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Innovative senior fitness programs
- Meditation chapel
- Walking paths
- Scheduled transportation services
Pricing at Brookdale Skyline
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Skyline
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Skyline
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.