4902 Bayshore Boulevard Tampa FL 33611
Our beautiful home offers luxury retirement living at its finest. We pamper you with fine dining, and amazing amenities:
- Gourmet restaurant style dining room with table side service
- Large picture windows
- Beautiful wood accents throughout the building
- On site wellness clinic
- Activity room for arts & crafts, bingo and other games
- Cozy library
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Woodworking shop
- 24 hour concierge
- Arts and crafts studio
- Two libraries
- On site beauty shop
- Covered resident parking
- Resident storage units
Our spacious apartments are available in three floor plans ranging from 500 square foot studio all the way up to a 1,000 square foot two bedroom unit. All apartments enjoy a private bathroom with a full tub, individual climate controls and some apartments have views of the bay.
Pricing at Brookdale Bayshore
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Bayshore
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bayshore
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.