Brookdale Bay City Memory Care
720 North Pine Road Bay City MI 48708
At Brookdale Bay City we offer personalized memory care services to seniors with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. Our residents are our family and we treat them as such, ensuring each person is well cared for and comfortable with a strong sense of belonging in our community. Our well-trained and highly educated staff leads our residents through a familiar daily routine which includes mental and physical exercise, practicing life skills and life enriching activities and programs.
Residents at Brookdale Bay City enjoy a long list of services and amenities, all designed to make our community as comfortable as possible. Services and amenities at Brookdale Bay City include
- An award-winning dining program featuring dementia friendly meals and consistent seating
- A well-trained staff that receives ongoing training for dementia care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Enclosed outdoor areas to keep residents safe while enjoying fresh air
- Fully enclosed sunroom to enjoy year round
Pricing at Brookdale Bay City Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Bay City Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bay City Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.