Brookdale Saginaw Memory Care
2445 McCarty Road Saginaw MI 48603
Brookdale Saginaw offers high quality memory care services for seniors with memory impairment. Our well-trained and caring staff is thoughtfully selected to work with seniors who have dementia. We know that a daily routine is important for people with Alzheimer's and related dementias to feel comfortable and so we provide one. Our daily routine includes mental exercises, physical exercise, practicing daily life skills and enriching activities.
We believe that every person is important and every life is meaningful. Everything about our community is designed to give our residents a sense of belonging. Services and amenities included at Brookdale Saginaw include
- A personalized care plan that is consistently monitored and changed as needed
- An award-winning dining program offering dementia friendly meals and dining assistance
- Secured environment to keep all residents safe from wandering
- On-site library
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Compassionate and educated staff on-site and available 24 hours day
- Assistance with activities of daily living from our staff that respects the dignity and privacy of all residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Best foot forward
The staff does a good job of putting their best foot forward. They usually have about 3 staff members per 20 residents. The building is very clean and attractive looking. The rooms are appropriately sized and...
The care at this community is outstanding. The community is nice and clean. I like knowing that she is happy with the nice meals and she likes helping with the staff on cooking. She likes all the activities...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.