5800 Pennsylvania Avenue Appleton WI 54914
Residents feel right at home the minute they visit our community. With natural light flooding our inviting lobby and warm, welcoming staff, we ensure that residents are comfortable at all times. Brookdale Appleton is a place where seniors thrive while receiving the care services they need. We provide holistic care services and value independence and individuality, encouraging residents to be engaged and active in our community.
Brookdale Appleton has a variety of services and amenities that work together to provide carefree and hassle-free living. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Appleton include:
- Personalized care services with individual care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted as needs change
- Daily activities, games, crafts and weekly outings to local parks, lakes and other local attractions
- Community clubs that encourage residents to bond over shared interests
- Outdoor walking paths, patio and gardening areas
- Library with computer and internet access
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Happy with community but meal times need adjustment.
My father lives here and it enjoys it. He's a bit of an introvert so he isn't getting that involved in activities. There is a retired Pastor close by and they offer church services which is nice.The...
My mother is doing well since her move to this community. It is a nice facility, and I'am pleased with her move here. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands at this community. They have a great staff....
A good tour
We liked this community, however it was a little smaller than what we were looking for. The staff we met were nice and we liked the programming they offered.See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.