311 Simpson Road Anderson SC 29621
At Brookdale Anderson, we offer a continuum of care services including independent living and assisted living, giving residents peace of mind that they can stay on our campus if needs should change. Our inviting atmosphere puts residents and their families at ease while our experienced and compassionate staff delivers quality care services that encourage independence.
Brookdale Anderson is a resort-like community that offers all the comforts of home. Services and amenities offered at our community include:
- Outdoor gardening area maintained by residents
- Common areas where residents gather and entertain
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- A holistic approach to care
- Fitness programs that are specially designed to meet the needs of senior fitness
- Salt water swimming pool
Pricing at Brookdale Anderson
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Anderson
love Brookdale, very nice and so much like home. signed up for the transition program today for mom. she can stay here up to 42 days at a special rate. I only wish mom could afford to live long term here. It's...
- She's very happy there!
Everything is going just great for my loved one at Brookdale Anderson! The staff are very nice and the facility is very well maintained. My loved one also gets plenty of opportunities to socialize with other...
- I toured!!
I toured Brookdale Anderson, but it was independent living, and my father did not qualify for independent living. This community was gorgeous, but it did not fit my father's needs.
- See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Anderson
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Anderson
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.