Bridges by EPOCH at Nashua
575 Amherst St Nashua NH 03063
What Makes a Bridges by EPOCH Community the Right Choice for Your Family?
Highly regarded and outcome-driven BRIDGES Memory Care program
EPOCH has nearly 20 years of experience providing care and enhancing lives
- Dedicated team with one of the best longevity rates in the industry
- Commitment to staff and family education, family support and involvement
- Developed in partnership with Joyce Simard, a nationally known expert in Alzheimer's disease
- Programming centered around individual interests
- Unique design encourages independence and choice
- Namaste Care program specifically designed for later stage memory loss
Pricing at Bridges by EPOCH at Nashua
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Bridges by EPOCH at Nashua
- An excellent option for memory care
Bridges has been a godsend for us. It's expensive, for sure, but so worth it. My mother is not the easiest person on the planet, and they just roll with her and jolly her along. She is as happy as I...
- Review Bridge by Epoch
Everyone is amazing. The care given to my mother (85) is beyond anything that we have ever expected!! Her day is filled with activities that the staff make sure she is engaged in. The food is amazing! The field...
- Review of Bridges By Epoch
Beautiful design, clean welcoming staff, great activities and food, short-staffed. Some staff are less than friendly the nursing great receptionist, comfortable. Residents seem happy.
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Bridges by EPOCH at Nashua
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bridges by EPOCH at Nashua
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.