Brentwood Retirement Community
1900 West Alpha Court Lecanto FL 34461
Brentwood is an assisted living community tucked away cozily between Beverly Hills and Citrus Hills, Florida. The calm, tree-lined community is perched close to major shopping centers, health centers and a lush golf course, providing a variety of recreational options to visiting families.
Brentwood Community is dedicated to providing a loving environment for its residents, while taking care of all their physical and social needs. The single family homes surrounding the Brentwood estate create a warm and friendly atmosphere for the residents of the community. The convenient location ensures that residents can enjoy recreational facilities in the neighborhood with the support of our round-the-clock caring, multilingual staff.
Supplementing the remarkable lifestyle of the community, Brentwood offers a whole host of physical amenities to its residents:
- Range of choices from studio apartments to patio apartments for residents
- Swimming pool and recreational facilities (including a well-equipped exercise room)
- Resident parties to bring the Brentwood family members closer
- Transportation facilities
- Management of medication by a team of trained and gentle experts
- Professional housekeeping staff and residential laundry facilities
- Tree-lined grounds for serene morning and evening walks
Our close-knit family at Brentwood provides the perfect atmosphere for you to sit back and make yourself at home. You can explore your innermost thoughts in our tranquil surroundings and make new friends in our social gatherings. Join us and enjoy one of the best lifestyles that you can get in the sunny state of Florida.
Pricing at Brentwood Retirement Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brentwood Retirement Community
- A good tour
The staff we met during our tour of this community were nice. The community is older, however it did look clean. I was not impressed with the dining room as it felt small. I think this community may need...
- All is well!
This experience has been very, very nice. My uncle is super pleased and happy about this community. They keep his room clean and the community. They offer a lot of things to do for the residents which we...
Very nice. I was surprised and pleased with what all I saw.
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brentwood Retirement Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brentwood Retirement Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.