Brentwood at Niles
1147 South Third Street Niles MI 49120
Brentwood at Niles is proud to provide personalized, high quality care services for seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living or are living with dementia. Our well-trained staff celebrates daily moments of success and encourages independence while being readily available to offer assistance when needed.
Services and amenities offered at Brentwood at Niles include:
- Lifelong learning opportunities through educational seminars
- Enriching day trips and outings
- Volunteer opportunities in the local community
- Three gourmet meals served in our elegant dining room
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation
- Fitness classes
- A choice of apartment styles and floor plans with full bathrooms, kitchenettes and individual climate controls
Our Mission: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day.
Pricing at Brentwood at Niles
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brentwood at Niles
Very welcoming staff. Clean, well lit and accommodating to residents.
- Too clinical
I toured the Brentwood at Niles. It was a clean and well-maintained facility. The staff was friendly and helpful providing answers to any questions I had regarding the care they would provide for my loved one....
The core staff there is awesome, but there seems to be a lot of new faces that don't seem to stay around long. The space is small, not fancy and a bit tired looking but the care is good. I have not...
- See all 21 community reviews
Community Details at Brentwood at Niles
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brentwood at Niles
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.