Better Living of Walnut Creek
1868 Danielle Court Walnut Creek CA 94598
Pricing at Better Living of Walnut Creek
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Better Living of Walnut Creek
The have done an exceptional job making the transition smooth as my mother moved from another facility to this one. Mother is in hospice and will not likely be around much longer, but they have been simply...
- Staff have compassionate attitude, they do a great job
I like the owner's and the care giver's compassion, humor, and attitude. They do a great job.The location works well for me, because it isn't too far. I live in Clayton.For activities, they have...
- Review of Better Living of Walnut Creek Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Walnut Creek, CA
Beautiful yard front and back. The inside was all hardwood floors with no steps or ramps to deal with. Anabelle was wonderful and sat and talk to me about my mom and her needs. She had a master suite on hold...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Better Living of Walnut Creek
Senior Housing Types Provided at Better Living of Walnut Creek
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.