Bentson Family Assisted Living
730 Kay Ave Saint Paul MN 55102
Distinctive and inviting — discover all the Bentson has to offer. Live life in your own unique way in the comfort of your own 'home' with additional assistance as needed.
- 48 studio, one and two-bedroom apartments
- Emergency call systems
- Access to home care services through Sholom Care
- 24-hour staffing
- Full calendar of activities, classes and community events
- Kosher dining — all meals and snacks included
- Housekeeping and laundry service included
- Wellness office and programs
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Scheduled van service
- Library, 'Nosh Nook,' solarium, community room and private dining room
Jay and Rose Phillips Center for Memory Care
Secure and supportive — this special section of the Bentson Residence is designed and staffed for the distinctive needs of adults experiencing mild to moderate stages of dementia and memory loss.
- 18 studio apartments
- Secured community fostering self-reliance and wellness
- Specialized programs and services
- Home care services through Sholom Care
- Support for caregivers and families
- Rooftop patio and garden
General Community Amenities
- Beautiful apartment-style living
- Controlled access
- Guest Services Desk staffed 24/7
- Deli & Gift Shop
- Access to Feinberg Vitality & Aquatics Center
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Bentson Family Assisted Living Reviews
- Very nice place
Overall we're very pleased with Bentson Family Assisted Living! They're just really on top of things here. They've got good coverage for anything a senior might need. The staff is friendly and helpful,...
- Sholom memory care is lousy
The day care was wonderful! If you are walking and talking then it's great. The food is wonderful. Their memory care was lousy, the staff were just not good to the residents. You really need to be there...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.