Benton House of Augusta
1164 Interstate Parkway Augusta GA 30909
Benton House of Augusta is a senior living community in the historic Southern city of Augusta, GA. Our serene, well-appointed community is located on a large, landscaped property overlooking lush green woods in a quiet residential neighborhood. Augusta offers the ideal mix of historical buildings and modern services blended with traditional Southern hospitality, making this the perfect place to enjoy a pampered, relaxing lifestyle.
Benton House of Augusta is dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized support to each of our residents. Our team of medical professionals are available around the clock to keep our seniors safe, supported and comfortable. Residents with Alzheimer's or dementia can enjoy specialized memory care services in our unique Beacon Neighborhood, an innovative area where seniors enjoy open access to an enclosed courtyard, spacious common areas and the security of a keypad-protected environment.
We provide seniors with a wide variety of unique services and features that are designed to promote health, happiness and independence among our valued residents. Our community amenities include:
- Three home-style meals served daily in our luxurious dining room
- Daily activities and events led by our full-time social director
- On-site spiritual services
- Daily walking groups and fitness classes
- Transportation to local rehabilitation services such as occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy
- On-site theater, media center and private dining room for family events and parties
We are proud to offer seniors a safe, secure and worry-free lifestyle here at Benton House of Augusta, and we invite you to join us in our welcoming senior living community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.