326 Boy Scout Road Augusta GA 30909
At Brookdale Augusta our residents receive highly personalized care services in a comfortable environment while enjoying all the luxuries our community offers. We are eager to welcome residents home to Brookdale Augusta with a staff ready to offer compassionate care services and a vibrant, dynamic activities calendar.
Services and amenities at Brookdale Augusta include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Wellness visits from a licensed nurse
- Gardens and beautiful landscaping for the enjoyment of residents
- Private dining room to entertain visiting family and friends
- Access to a well-trained staff around the clock
- Concierge service
- Daily social events
- Balanced and delicious meals served in our restaurant style dining room
Pricing at Brookdale Augusta
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Augusta
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Augusta
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.