Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach
2000 Principal Lane Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach is an elegant assisted living and memory care community in southern Okaloosa County, Florida. Uniquely placed in a beautiful residential setting near the Emerald Coast along the northern Gulf of Mexico, Belvedere Commons is a warm, vibrant and supportive place to call home where friends and family will enjoy visiting.
Our compassionate and dedicated staff strive to meet the unique needs of all of our seniors to improve overall well-being. We embrace the attitude of aging gracefully, providing the highest quality of life possible. We take pride in offering The Village Program which is a specialized program designed to enrich the lives of seniors experiencing memory loss, Alzheimer's and dementia. This program works to create a more active lifestyle, building relationships between caregivers and residents with small group or one-on-one daily activities. The assisted-living and memory care communities within Belvedere Commons have many programs and activities designed to create an enriching, fulfilling life experience including:
- Sensory and life skills activities including art and music therapy
- Life enrichment program including exercise classes
- Social events and activities
- Restaurant-style dining with snacks between meals
- Pet friendly with some regulations
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Personalized services including support with activities of daily living
Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach, Florida is a warm and inviting place to call home with devoted staff who ensure the highest level of care. We are committed to providing our residents with a high quality of life, and invite you to join us in our vibrant community.
Pricing at Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach
- We Had A Pleasant Tour of This Community
We toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. Everything went well, and everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The community looked good, you could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness....
- I feel comfortable with this community
I have tried the food and it is great. The staff have been encouraging and helpful. My mother in law has started to participate in some of the daily activities. They keep the community well maintained and...
- My Loved One Was Not Eligible
My son had a nice tour with this facility. They had someone visit my loved one and give an assessment of her. The next day they said they could not take her because at the time she was bed ridden.
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach
Senior Housing Types Provided at Belvedere Commons of Fort Walton Beach
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.