Blueberry Hill Manor
13227 Blueberry Hill Lane Valley Center CA 92082
Blueberry Hill Manor
Blueberry Hill Manor is a spacious senior care home located in the picturesque town of Valley Center, California. A quaint hamlet nestled in rolling hills of avocado orchards, live oak and sycamore trees. Valley Center boasts a stunning panoramic view which includes Rodriguez Peak and the Palomar mountain range. Touting a warm summer Mediterranean type climate, Valley Center is home to various parks and recreational centers, local sporting events and a Western Days Parade. This beautiful backdrop is sure to entertain visiting family and make for some fun and relaxing outings for seniors and their loved ones.
Blueberry Hill Manor is surrounded by a spacious, gated property. Our beautiful group home setting offers comfortable and steady care for seniors by loving and highly trained caregivers. Blueberry Hill Manor is beautifully decorated to make your loved one feel comfortable and safe. Our home-style amenities are structured to help your senior live a full and active lifestyle, while maintaining the independence they desire. Some of our amenities include:
- A group dining experience
- Social and education activities structured according to their desires
- Many opportunities for socializing and developing full and ongoing friendships
- Up-to-date amenities for the enjoyment of all
- Participation in community activities
- Comfortable sitting areas inside and outside
- Quiet and peaceful location
We, at Blueberry Hill Manor stand out in our commitment to satisfaction. We ensure seniors continue to lead an active lifestyle and maintain a full life. We are proud of our community. We offer a comfortable and safe living environment your loved one can call home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.