10137 Lapeer Road Davison MI 48423
Ballard Village is across the street from the largest senior center in the county, offering services, activities and volunteer opportunities designed to promote personal growth, health, friendship and independence. Educational programs, games and group outings to theaters, casinos, the annual rose show, casinos or wine country provide our residents with many cultural and entertainment opportunities.
Ballard Village residents, however, need not leave the building to take advantages of our many services and amenities, including:
- Pet-friendly community that warmly welcomes your pets
- Secured building entry, 24-hour emergency service and pull-cord emergency system in each apartment
- ADA accessible one- and two-bedroom apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, wall-to-wall carpeting, wood plank kitchen flooring and tile flooring in the bath, decorative window blinds, cable and Internet hook-up, and individually control heating and central air conditioning
- Indoor common areas give residents access to large-screen televisions and a Wii console, wellness room with exercise machines, chapel, library with computers, a fireplace, game room and many group activities
- Outdoor patio area with beautiful landscaping and shaded seating
Residents of Ballard Village enjoy freedom and independence in a friendly and secure community.
Pricing at Ballard Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Ballard Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ballard Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.