Azura Memory Care of Kenosha
4600 52nd Avenue Kenosha WI 53144
Transforming the Culture of Memory Care
Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.
Our relationship-based care philosophy called MOSAIC recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engaging them in personalized moments of joy!
Azura Memory Care has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care with creative services, innovation therapies, and caring relationships.
Known as Wisconsin's Dementia Care Experts, we are proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental, and emotional needs.
We provide services that go far beyond what you typically find that other memory care homes
- Warm, loving home designed to support those with memory loss
- Personalized management of behavioral expressions related to wandering, incontinence, sundowning, depression, and anxiety
- Compassionate team, who are all specifically trained in dementia care and our MOSAIC philosophy
- Tailored activities to enhance life and give daily moments of joy
- High caregiver to resident ratio with registered nurse oversight
MOSAIC is an evidence-based, cutting-edge training created by Azura Memory Care to ensure every team member has an enhanced understanding of memory loss and recognizes how to properly communicate with and engage our residents.
Held-up as a standard in dementia care, MOSAIC honors each person's individuality by realizing dementia is a disability of only specific areas of the brain, not the whole person. Our programs focus on our residents' strength, utilizing the parts of their brain that still function properly. The result: enhanced quality life.
When you visit Azura Memory Care, you will witness our everyday use of MOSAIC principles through creative expression, small group interactions, special interest groups, intergenerational activities, one-on-one engagements with caregivers, outdoor activities, daily themes, church services, supervised baking, music, and much more!
Pricing at Azura Memory Care of Kenosha
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Azura Memory Care of Kenosha
Community Details at Azura Memory Care of Kenosha
Senior Housing Types Provided at Azura Memory Care of Kenosha
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.