Avita of Stroudwater
113 Landing Rd Westbrook ME 04092
Comfortable private and semi-private apartments
- Social Programs
- The innovative S.T.A.R. Program (Senior Therapeutic Activity & Recreation Program)
- Three delicious and nutritious meals served family style, with snacks served
throughout the day
- The Brain Gym, a unique memory strengthening program
- Daily housekeeping & maintenance
- Assistance with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and grooming (up to 60 minutes a day included)
- Assistance with medications
- Landscaped courtyards with sensory, meditation and working gardens
- Screen porches
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Internet Cafe
- Laundering of linens and personal laundry
- All utilities, excluding telephone and cable TV
- Field trips or daily excursions
Pricing at Avita of Stroudwater
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Avita of Stroudwater
Our tour with [Removed] was excellent. She was very informative and sensitive to our needs and questions. The facility seems like a great option so we are going to move forward with a deposit to get the ball...
- I liked this community when we toured it.
They did try to take good care of my loved one. They offered daily activities and the community was clean. The food was good. My loved one was only there for a short time as we realized he needed more care...
- Great, but not for the difficult
Beautiful facility! However, if you have a loved one that can be very difficult at times or extremely angry and confused; this lovely place may or may not be for them. My family is in their first month and...See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Avita of Stroudwater
Senior Housing Types Provided at Avita of Stroudwater
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.