Autumn Garden Home
6215 SE Hazel Ave Portland OR 97206
Staff at Autumn Garden Home are available 24 hours a day to help with the tasks of daily living and medication management. Staff provide housekeeping, laundry services, meal preparation and regularly check in on residents. Along with committed staff, Autumn Garden Home offers the following amenities:
- Small, homey community in quiet, residential setting
- Shady back yard with walkway, flower bed and park benches
- Freshly painted/remodeled rooms
- Special excursions each month like the coast, Mt. Hood Railway, riverboat tours
- Three tasty, nutritious meals daily
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital, located 2 miles away
- Accepts dogs and cats
Autumn Garden Home provides residents with a safe, cozy home for those who are no longer able to live independently. Staff help residents to maintain as much independence as possible.
Pricing at Autumn Garden Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Autumn Garden Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Autumn Garden Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.