Atrium Kosher Home
10301 Gainsborough Road Potomac MD 20854
Atrium Kosher Home is a traditional Jewish senior care home located in Potomac, Maryland in the county of Montgomery. Potomac is a quiet neck of the woods that has lots of small residential areas mixed in with lush woodlands. The result is an area where senior residents feel neither crowded nor isolated. The nearby Bethesda Country Club offers additional leisure activities and Washington DC is only a short drive away when seniors want urban amenities.
At Atrium Kosher Home, we are proud to have an amazing staff of care givers. These state certified and highly experienced care givers put in as much effort at maintaining the physical health of our senior residents as they do at supporting a traditional Jewish lifestyle. They are well versed in Hebrew traditions and provide as much spiritual and social support for seniors in this group home setting as possible.
We proudly offer all of the following amenities and services at Atrium Kosher Home:
- Medication management
- Regularly scheduled activities coordinated by a professional activities director
- On premises gym with exercise equipment that is optimal for seniors
- Individually decorated and fully furnished private rooms
- Beautifully landscaped outdoors with patios
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Grooming, bathing, and dressing assistance
- Three delicious traditional kosher meals cooked daily
As a resident of Atrium Kosher Home you will be able to fully enjoy your senior years while living in a traditional Jewish environment. It is that mix of pleasure and spirituality that will make your comfortable and relaxed throughout your stay here.
Pricing at Atrium Kosher Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Atrium Kosher Home
- Very nice place!
They've done an awesome job at Atrium Kosher Home so far, my Dad absolutely loves it here. The service has been excellent and very intimate, and the staff are all very friendly and professional. The administrator...
- I liked the set up: all on one ...
I liked the set up: all on one floor. Could get down to basement with stair climber. Caretaker can view residents from kitchen. What I didn't like: kosher. We are not and it seems one pays a lot more...
- The place was clean and saw some nice...
The place was clean and saw some nice food being prepared. The week-end manager could not answer any financial questions but gave us a tour. We also spoke to a very committed CNA who appeared very dedicated....
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Atrium Kosher Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Atrium Kosher Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.