Assisted Living of Potomac
11901 Falls Road Potomac MD 20854
Assisted Living of Potomac is a senior care home that is located in the affluent city of Potomac, MD and in Montgomery county. Potomac gets its name for its close location to the famous Potomac River. It is also home to Bear Island. The group home setting is just a short walk to Watts Branch Park and the Fall Road Golf Course, which is great for the golf enthusiasts. The beautiful scenery and the serene river makes Potomac a relaxing place to call your new home.
Assisted Living of Potomac takes pride in the level of care and safety that it provides to its residents. Our qualified staff members are available for assistance any time of the day and night. The property is completely secure, with both a medical doctor and licensed nurse on-call, in the event of any emergency. Additionally, the entire community is handicap-accessible.
In addition to the relaxing location of the community and the high level of security that it offers, Assisted Living of Potomac features the following amenities:
- Assistance with everyday activities, including behavioral care
- Indoor common area, with a large TV and reading area
- Daily nutritious and delicious meals prepared, three times per day
- Transportation and escorting service available to local medical appointments
Assisted Living of Potomac would like to welcome you to join us here for care, comfort and independence.
Pricing at Assisted Living of Potomac
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Assisted Living of Potomac
Community Details at Assisted Living of Potomac
Senior Housing Types Provided at Assisted Living of Potomac
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.